[New  Search]

Items matching borders (results page 1)

borders: Decorative edges round a page or illustration, e.g. used in calligraphy. Victorian borders and seventeenth-century borders are the most popular I think, but there are also some art-and-crafts borders here too. Borders with leaves, vines and flowers are also called foliated, foliate borders, or floriated borders. Also called frames or cornici (a cornice is a plaster moulding, and cornici or cornices are really plaster picture frames). Borders might be useful for scrapbooking or for Web pages, so they are available in high resolution for print (e.g. 300dpi) and low resolution for web. Don't forget that you can change the colours of the borders very easily in most graphics programs!

[1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 . . . 12 13 14 next page
Front Cover, Moderne Kunst Vol I
Title page detail: heraldic scrollwork
Cartouche or frame from title page of Concordance
Title Page, La  France Ilustrée
Front Cover - The Circling Year
Front Cover
Front Cover
Ornate Rectangular Frame
Cartouche with Sculpture, Art and Architecture
Dedication page With Cartouche
Oval or Elliptical Victorian Frame
The Thames Illustrated: Title Page
Ornate border from 1878 Title Page (black version)
Mediaeval Border from Title Page
Title Page, Benson Stock Images
Red border from Page 27
Decorative clip-art Victorian border, antique green
Decorative clip-art Victorian border, antique brown
Decorative clip-art Victorian border, Black and White
Shabby-Chic Cartouche!
[1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 . . . 12 13 14 next page